On Being a Dentist
I love helping people, both physically and emotionally, feel good about their dental health. The best feeling is enabling a person by restoring their confidence and helping them become interested in taking better care of themselves.
I particularly love working with children and watching them get excited about their visits. It’s important that a child learns, from their first visit to a dental office, that going to the dentist is nothing to worry about. If they don’t worry, and are enthusiastic about caring for their dental health, they’re going to have their beautiful teeth and smiles for the rest of their life!
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor degree in Biology, S. Daniel Abraham Honors Program at Stern College for Women
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- General Practice Residency, Hackensack University Medical Center
I am constantly taking continuing education courses, through our local dental society events and the Greater New York Dental Convention. This allows me to stay current with the latest materials, technology, and dental techniques. My patients benefit by receiving the best, most comprehensive dental care options and treatment experience.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentists
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Bergen County Dental Society
I grew up in and now live here in Teaneck, NJ. My husband and I moved back here, along with our two beautiful children several years ago. Outside the office, I’m usually to be found spending time with my immediate and extended family.